Adapted Tai Chi Exercises Course – Part 2
PLEASE NOTE: COMPLETION OF PART 1 IS A PREREQUISITE FOR THIS COURSE
This course is designed to be of interest and practical use for those who have attended the introductory Part 1 course.
The course will review the movement principles from the Part 1 course and explore in greater depth the external choreography and internal aspects of the Shibashi Exercises. There will be a large practical element and an opportunity to experience moving in a relaxed and efficient manner. There will be discussion of specific cases and attendees will be invited to share their experiences of implementing the Adapted Tai Chi exercises since attending the first course.
• Review Movement Principles
• 1:1 and group exercises
• Seated and standing exercises
• Experience sequential movement
• Perform Advanced Tai Chi Walking
• Learn the choreography of the 18 Shibashi exercises
• Discussion of specific case studies and share experiences with integrating exercises in to clinical practice
I will personally tutor this course.
This course can also be presented at hosted venues where the arrangements are made by the sponsor (usually a course committee at the trust/hospital). If you are interested in this option then please read full details and book here.